How to Lose Weight Fast. Quick Weight Loss, Hoodia Gordonii, Garcinia Cambogia.
The plant garcinia cambogia is a small fruit that resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and parts of Asia, and an extract from its fruit and rind is popular in many natural weight loss products. The extract is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), claimed to suppress appetite and enhance fat-burning. The research done on garcinia cambogia supports these claims.
The theory behind garcinia cambogia is that HCA inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps turns excess carbohydrates into fat. By inhibiting this enzyme, it is believed the body instead boosts carbohydrate oxidation, or simply put, burns the extra carbohydrates. In extensive animal studies, garcinia cambogia was found to reduce food intake by suppressing appetite, as well as to decrease body fat. Human trials have also proved that. Some double-blind studies using garcinia cambogia and a placebo showed the HCA group as doubling or tripling weight loss over a 12-week period as compared to the control group. Researches done on garcinia cambogia have shown that there are no known adverse effects in healthy adults.
The plant hoodia gordonii is a natural appetite suppressant and is earning attention as a potentially powerful weapon in the war against obesity and weight loss.
Here are some key facts about hoodia gordonii that you need to know:
- The plant hoodia gordonii looks like a cactus, but it’s actually a succulent from the Kalahari Desert in southern Africa. Bushmen from the area have been using hoodia gordonii for centuries to help ward off hunger during long trips in the desert.
- The plant hoodia gordonii is entirely natural — it is not a drug. Pharmaceutical companies find it so promising, however, that they are trying to isolate the appetite-suppressing molecule, P57, to create a patented diet drug in the future.
- There are many different varieties of hoodia but only the gordonii variation has appetite suppressant abilities.
- hoodia gordonii tricks the brain into thinking you’ve eaten, and makes you feel full.
- The effect of using the plant is usually presented right away.
- Key results of hoodia gordonii reported include a reduced interest in food, delay in the time after eating before hunger sets in again, feeling full more quickly, and a general feeling of well-being.
- There are no known side effects and it’s not a stimulant.
- The usage of hoodia gordonii is safe for healthy adults.
Your metabolism is the whole range of chemical reactions in your body’s cells that turn the food you eat into living tissue, energy, and waste products. Your metabolism is a combination of two processes:
- Catabolism, when food is broken down into simpler components. This is accompanied by the release of energy that heats the body, enables the body to move and provides fuel for anabolism;
- Anabolism, when the body uses the energy released as a result of catabolism to make new cells, maintain body tissues and store energy for future use.
These two complementary metabolic processes are controlled by systems of hormones which switch your body from anabolic to catabolic mode and vice versa. One result of this metabolic switching system is that your body gains or loses weight.
Your daily calorie burn is affected by how much you exercise the amount of fat and muscle in your body and your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Your BMR is the speed at which your body burns up energy (calories) while at rest. This can determine your tendency to gain or lose weight.
What factors influence my BMR?
- Genetics: Some of us are born with a faster metabolism and some with a slower metabolism.
- Gender: Men have a greater muscle mass and a lower body fat percentage so they generally have faster metabolism.
- Age: Younger people have more actively dividing body cells. Cell division consumes a lot of energy and that is why theirmetabolism is very fast. Your metabolism slows down by approximately 2% every 10 years after you turn 20.
- Height: The taller a person is, the faster their metabolism because their body surface area is larger and so heat loss is greater.
- Body composition: It requires more energy to sustain muscle mass than fat. The more muscle mass you have, the faster your metabolism.
- Glands: Thyroxin (produced by the thyroid gland) is a key BMR-regulator, which regulates the metabolic activity of the body. The more thyroxin produced, the higher your BMR. Adrenaline also increases your BMR but to a lesser extent.
- Hormones: Some surveys have found that a woman’s metabolism dips just before ovulation and again at menstruation. BMR then starts to rise when the body temperature climbs. Menopause causes the metabolism to slow down.
- Stress: Stress hormones can raise your BMR.
- Exercise: This not only burns calories, it also helps raise your BMR by building extra muscle.
- Diet: Excessive calorie restriction, or starvation, can dramatically slow down your metabolism.
- Stimulants: Your metabolic rate rises temporarily after ingesting caffeine and nicotine. This also raises your heart rate.
- Temperature: A low external temperature results in a faster metabolism. This creates the extra heat needed to maintain the body’s internal temperature.
Metabolism is the set of chemical reactions that that happen in living organisms to maintain life. These processes allow organisms to grow and reproduce, maintain their structure and respond to their environments. Metabolism consists of two different chemical reactions – catabolism and anabolism. Catabolism is the process of breaking down organic matter like the conversion of biochemical energy from nutrients into adenosine triphosphate and then releases waste products which take place in the cells of organisms. Anabolism is a metabolic process that uses energy to construct components of cells such as proteins and nucleic acids. The chemical reactions of metabolism are organized into metabolic pathways, in which one chemical is transformed through a series of steps into another chemical, by a sequence of enzymes. The metabolism of an organism determines which substances it will find nutritious and which it will find poisonous.
Metabolism is closely connected to the term basal metabolic rate (BMR). BMR is the amount of daily energy expended by animals at rest. The energy released in this state is sufficient only for the functioning of the organs necessary for sustaining life such as heart, lungs, brain, kidneys, muscles etc. The basal metabolic rate depends on a lot of factors like age, gender, body composition, hormones, diet etc. The speed of the BMR determines if you more likely to lose weight or not. The people that have slower metabolism and slower BMR are more likely to gain weight because the body burns less energy while at rest while people with faster metabolism and faster BMR will lose weight while at rest.
There are many ways of containing the weight gain. One of the most popular one is dieting. Dieting is the reduced consumption of calories compared to the needed daily intake. This way there is a deficit which will result in a weight loss. Here is one popular scenario on how to lose weight – the Dukan diet.
The diet consists of four phases: attack phase, cruise phase, consolidation phase and stabilization phase:
- The attack phase is designed to enable dieters to rapidly lose 2 to 3 kilograms in 2–7 days by kick-starting their metabolism. Dieters are allowed to eat as much as they want of 72 protein-rich foods.
- The cruise phase is designed to allow dieters to more gradually achieve the weight they aim for by eating protein-rich foods with the addition of 28 specific vegetables. The length of this phase is usually calculated as 1 kilogram of weight loss per week, but this is based on specific personal conditions. Tolerated foods are also allowed as per the program, but any weight gain will ban some of these.
- The consolidation phase is designed to help in preventing any future massive weight gain. During this phase, fruit, bread, cheese and starchy foods are reintroduced into a normal diet, leaving two celebratory meals a week as directed by the plan.
- The stabilization phase, dieters can essentially eat whatever they want without gaining weight by following a few rules, such as having one protein day once a week, as well as eating oat bran a couple of times a week.
There are certain aspects of the diet that are controversial. First of all is the intake of carbohydrates especially during the first two phases. The human body needs at least 80-100 grams of carbohydrates per day to function properly even if the person’s lifestyle is sedentary. Otherwise there will be general fatigue, irritability, lack of concentration. Second thing is the lack of fruits in the first phases. The fruits contain some very important nutrients like vitamins and other micronutrients that can’t be supplied from elsewhere. The last concern is global. Dieting makes your metabolism and basal metabolic rate to slow down thus burning less energy. This is a defensive mechanism of the body which interprets dieting as a signal of starvation so its internal mechanisms slow down the BMR. So how to lose weight?
The solution to this is Lipovon. The product is designed in such way that acts as an appetite suppressant and also speeds up your metabolism thus inducing weight loss. The contents are natural extracts from hoodia gordonii and garcinina cambogia which both of them act as an appetite suppressant and speed your metabolism. Because of the appetite suppressing qualities of Lipovon your body won’t interpret the reduced intake of food as a sign of starvation so it will not automatically slow down your metabolism but in fact it will speed it up resulting in a weight loss. The product enjoys an ever-growing popularity and it is used by thousands.
That is an opinion of a consumer of the product:
Do you know that the African Bushmen use Hoodia Gordonii to stave off hunger for their long trips?
Hoodia Gordonii is an African cactus that grows in the Kalahari Desert (South Africa and Nambia). Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows to about a meter tall. For many years the African bushman have eaten Hoodia Gordonii. They used it sparingly. The bushmen have been using the cactus as an appetite suppressant.
You have to know that a possible side effect of Hoodia Gordonii is dehydration so it is important to drink lots of water while accepting the weight loss pills – for example Lipovon.
Here is a picture of Hoodia Gordonii:
Hoodia Gordonii when taken as an appetite suppressant helps in quick weight loss effect. As the pill takes effect right away, the hunger wishes are suppressed. Independent tests conducted in Leicester, England shows that the users of Hoodia Gordonii consumed about 1000 calories a day, enabling the user to lose weight every day. And that is the reason why people lose weight fast when using weight loss pills with Hoodia Gordonii.